Monday, December 7, 2009

Just Tidbits!!!

Writings of light assault the darkness, more prodigious than meteors.
- Jorge Luis Borges

I am starting a new blog after a long hiatus. My previous attempts at this tricky art went spiraling downwards after a few stable moments and a couple of encouraging comments. Moreover, that seems to be the general trend in blogging these days. Everyone has had a blog or two in the past. But now it is either dormant or inactive or not-updated or whatever the adjective (with exceptional exceptions, of course!)

But, the point is, if you're creative enough, as I like to think I am, you always reach a certain point where you'd like to exhibit your creations again. Evidently, there is no better (and cheaper) medium than blogging to do so. So, with all the trepidation in the world coiled up inside of me, this is my new blog and hopefully, some are gonna like whatever subversion I lay on them.

Adieu!
(until my next post).

No comments:

Post a Comment